Notes on the photos:
1. Flyer distributed by other elements during the highly politicized era of Betar vs The Rest.
2. June 3, 1949 - Australian Jewish News: As a result of the Yom Ha'azmaut disturbance, Betar was expelled from the State Zionist Council.
5. August 26, 1949 - Australian Jewish News: Recorded message delivered at Jabotinsky Memorial meeting at the Kadimah
7. Front- Richard Flantz, Mary Abzacz, Wally Black. Middle row- David Black, Yosef Steiner, Shimshon Feder. Back row-Gideon Herschberg, Leah Feder.
8. Rifle practice: Michael (Moshe) Bush and Shimshon Feder.
Reproductions from the collections of:
JM = Jack Mirjam
SF = Shimshon Feder.
YES = Yosef E. Steiner.
1. Youth Movements' Flyer. YES.
2. Betar expelled from the SZC. YES.
3. Betar 'disrupts' Yom Haatzmaut celebration May 6, 1949. YES.
4. Postcard from the 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. YES.
5. Message from Menachem Begin. YES.
6. 1949 Camp Brochure. YES.
7. Woori Yallock. JM.
8. Woori Yallock. SF.