1. Betar Week Brochure Cover. YES.
2 .Betar Week Brochure Page 1. YES.
3. Betar Week Brochure Page 2. YES.
4. Betar Week Brochure Page 3. YES.
5. Betar Week Exhibition. YES.
6. Betar Week Exhibition. YES.
7. Betar Week Exhibition. YES.
8. Betar Week Dance. YES.
9. Betar Week Dance Band's business card. YES.
16. Yosef's Farewell, June 1950. YES.
17. The first Seminar group. YES.
18. Design for the Betar Badge. YES.
Notes on the photos:
1. Betar Week March 19-26, 1950.
7. L to R: Mr. Honig, Mr. Absatz.
8. Dennis Farrington's band was prominent in Melbourne in those days.
10. Held at the Kadima Hall.
13. David Barkman, Michael Oberman, Yosef Steiner, Jack Mirjam, Shimshon Feder..
15. Yosef Steiner's farewell for his leaving for Machon. Shimshon Kamil,?,Yosef Steiner.
16. Yosef shaking hands with Gideon Herschberg.
17. L to R: Gideon Herschberg, Richard Flantz, Charlie Flanc (Richard and Charlie are cousins, not brothers, hence the different spelling), Michael Oberman, David Barkman and Shimshon Feder on the accordion. By now it seems we had learned a few Betar songs.
19. L to R: Jack Mirjam, Hans Dreyer, Shimshon Feder.
21. Tent Inspection. L to R: Henry May, Richard Bancroft, Shimshon Feder (Madrich), Charlie Flanc, ?
22. Hans Dreyer. Hans was Mefaked Machoz Sydney, 1948-53.
13. Yosef Steiner and First Netzivut. YES.
14. Signatures of Betarim at the Kenes. YES.
15. Yosef's Farewell, June 1950. YES.
19. Betar Concert in Sydney - June 25, 1950. YES.
20. Woori Yallock. SF.
21. Woori Yallock. SF.
Reproductions from the collections of:
HBE = Henry Ben Ezra.
JRM = Jack & Rosette Mirjam
SF = Shimshon Feder.
YES = Yosef E. Steiner.
10. Public Meeting - March 19, 1950. YES.
11. Yosef Steiner Elected First Natziv - April 28, 1950. YES.
12. Natziv Poses with Revisionists. YES.
22. Woori Yallock. HBE.
23. Shimshon Feder. JRM