1. One of the first publications of Betar YES.
2. 1948 Woori Yallock Camp Leaders. YES.
3. Yosef Steiner. YES.
4. At the 1948 Woori Yallock Camp. YES.
5. 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. SF.
6. 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. SF.
Notes on the photos:
1. June 1948, Vol. 1 No. 1.
2. Sam Gold, Yosef Steiner, Shimshon Kamil.
4. Barry Rawlins with arms folded in foreground..
5. First Betar Camp, Woori-Yallock 1948-49 - the close of the era of European Betar and the dawn of a new and unique Australian Betar. All subsequent Betar activities were carried out by leaders of the new generation. The last Mifkadah with visiting Jewish Scouts. L to R: Sam Gold, Shimshon Kamil (Mefaked Ha Machaneh), George Ginsbourg, Eric Stock, Milton Klinger. Front: Shirley Baum.
6. Standing in line for lunch at the first Woori Yallock camp. Shimshon Feder is 4th from the left.
7. Yosef Steiner, Mefaked Hamachaneh of the 2nd Woori Yallock camp.
8. L to R: Barry Rawlins, Miriam Libovsky, Gideon Herschberg and John Jagoda (hands on hips).
Reproductions from the collections of:
JRM = Jack & Rosette Mirjam.
SF = Shimshon Feder.
YES = Yosef E. Steiner.
7. 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. SF.
8. 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. SF.
9. Jack Mirjam. JRM.